In one corner of India 3 Indians who left their plum jobs in the USA to start their own company. Their reason? They wanted to help the country. They wanted India to move from a consumer country to a producer country(other than children i.e.) Such noble thought, such noble efforts, such…..such a useless pursuit….lets face it…think of all the kidneys and kannadi mamas and basically uncool characters you have seen from school and college…how many of them have succeeded….anyway my post is not about that…Ekta Kapoor once said she makes afternoon serials women centric because they are the ones who watch it!….fair enough but I cant believe why any woman would prefer watching trash to something that makes sense. I mean given a choice would women watch all the K soaps instead of something else. The question which beats me is what that something else actually is???? Is there anything as universal in the world of oestrogen which makes them tick as much as a K serial? If so why isnt anyone making it!!!!!…I mean seriously it cant get worse than this can it?
March 24, 2008
A cat in a man's body who loves dogs. View all posts by dairyman
This entry was posted on Monday, March 24th, 2008 at 10:04 am and posted in Education, mega serial, Success, Tamil Soaps. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
my last few verses
the bigger they are the more I’ve written abt them90s brainwave Childhood crazy crisis darkness death dreams experience Food Friends future Grandma green stuff hope impressions kiss maniac manic mokkai movie musings new year oarsman olarals Party peter pheelings philosophy plastic boat Poem prejudice purdah ramblings. future Reality religion rhyme RIP rock School senti serious Snacks sogams Spot Fixing stupid stupidity terrorism vetti
- RT @alokpi: Ludicrous and utterly despicable from the SC to not even issue notice in this matter. In one stroke they've undone the whole pu… 1 hour ago
- RT @adt_txt: Twitter pls to do your thing Find me nice copywriters who want to work on a freelance gig with a lovely new start up brand!… 1 hour ago
- RT @RobGMacfarlane: Word of the day: "arborescent" - manifoldly branching in structure; tree-like; growing & branching from a central trunk… 1 hour ago
- RT @AngellicAribam: Chinese in-flight announcement: "This is the head of the security team of this aircraft. You'd be imprisoned or punishe… 9 hours ago
- RT @anniezaidi: As early as 1948, education minister (Maulana Abul Kalam Azad) proposed that the words 'Muslim in Aligarh Muslim Univ & 'Hi… 9 hours ago
- RT @jinthegoat: Korean people tricking white people into taking $200 showers >>>>> twitter.com/thisisinsider/… 9 hours ago
- RT @matthaig1: Male suicide is the biggest killer of men under 50. It is preventable. Let's not man up. Let's not tough it out. Let's f… 9 hours ago
- RT @ANINewsUP: Three people shot at, two minor girls abducted from a house by at least seven dacoits in #Lucknow's Chinhat last night; inju… 10 hours ago
- RT @studentactivism: All I know is that if Aziz Ansari didn't want his sexual misconduct to become a national news story, he could have lef… 10 hours ago
- RT @twilightfairy: This boy has become the real world non magical Harry Potter. Parents killed, he survives, the tragedy makes him famous,… 10 hours ago