In one corner of India 3 Indians who left their plum jobs in the USA to start their own company. Their reason? They wanted to help the country. They wanted India to move from a consumer country to a producer country(other than children i.e.) Such noble thought, such noble efforts, such…..such a useless pursuit….lets face it…think of all the kidneys and kannadi mamas and basically uncool characters you have seen from school and college…how many of them have succeeded….anyway my post is not about that…Ekta Kapoor once said she makes afternoon serials women centric because they are the ones who watch it!….fair enough but I cant believe why any woman would prefer watching trash to something that makes sense. I mean given a choice would women watch all the K soaps instead of something else. The question which beats me is what that something else actually is???? Is there anything as universal in the world of oestrogen which makes them tick as much as a K serial? If so why isnt anyone making it!!!!!…I mean seriously it cant get worse than this can it?
March 24, 2008
A cat in a man's body who loves dogs. View all posts by dairyman
This entry was posted on Monday, March 24th, 2008 at 10:04 am and posted in Education, mega serial, Success, Tamil Soaps. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
my last few verses
the bigger they are the more I’ve written abt them90s brainwave Childhood crazy crisis darkness death dreams experience Food Friends future Grandma green stuff hope impressions kiss maniac manic mokkai movie musings new year oarsman olarals Party peter pheelings philosophy plastic boat Poem prejudice purdah ramblings. future Reality religion rhyme RIP rock School senti serious Snacks sogams Spot Fixing stupid stupidity terrorism vetti
- RT @calvinstowell: I am... VINDICATED I AM I AM SELFISH I AM WRONG I AM RIGHT, I SWEAR I’M RIGHT SWEAR I KNEW IT ALL ALONG https://t.co/IP… 10 hours ago
- RT @TIME: 19 secrets your millionaire neighbor won't tell you ti.me/2M1BYkF 10 hours ago
- RT @kirstenabigail2: The kids I nanny asked why I wanted to see Incredibles 2 and I said because the first one came out when I was a kid a… 10 hours ago
- RT @GeoffreyMunn1: Quill & hair of Mary Prowse, died unmarried 1757. Beyond rare? So fragile, light as air. Who was she? https://t.co/20h6X… 11 hours ago
- RT @chinmayshrotri: I am not sure if I am entitled to an opinion in this matter but if one character that comes to mind is Danny Castellano… 11 hours ago
- RT @imsabbah: HELLO, WORLD. SO @jk_rowling SENT A HUGE GIFT BOX FOR KULSUM AND FRIENDS. HANDWRITTEN NOTE, INSCRIBED BOOK, AND THIS IS ALMOS… 11 hours ago
- RT @nehaachaudhari: Thread for #readings that @AnirudhRastogi and I prescribe for our semester long seminar course 'Law, Policy and Emergin… 11 hours ago
- RT @MasalaBai: “Why did Karan Johar use Lata Didi’s immortal song in such an embarrassing situation? Why turn the dream song into a nightma… 11 hours ago
- RT @bradleyrsimpson: So I was at an academic conference this weekend and had to physically intervene to prevent a sexual assault by a male… 11 hours ago
- RT @ANI: All 6 accused identified, 2 of them arrested. In the statement, they revealed that they were of the view that anti-Pathalgadi sent… 11 hours ago